Skip to content
- Get a clean cloth or paper towel. Make sure it's dry so it can absorb the moisture.
- Start wiping the table or counter from one end to another. If there are crumbs, sweep them into your hand or onto the floor.
- Pay attention to corners and edges. Make sure to wipe all the way to the end.
- If there are any spills or stains, use a wet cloth or paper towel with a little bit of soap to clean it up.
- After wiping everything down, dispose of any paper towels and put the cloth in the laundry or sink to be washed.