Skip to content
- Begin by washing the least dirty dishes first, such as glasses and silverware. Use a sponge or dishcloth to scrub the dishes clean. Make sure you clean all sides of the dishes.
- Next, move on to the plates and bowls. Scrub them clean using the same method you used for the glasses and silverware.
- After you've washed all the dishes, rinse them off under warm running water. Make sure all the soap suds are gone.
- Dry the dishes with a clean dish towel. Be sure to dry all the dishes thoroughly so they don't have water spots on them.
- Put the dishes away in their proper place. This way, they will be ready for the next meal!