Sweep the Floor
- Get a broom and dustpan. Make sure they are clean and free of debris.
- Start by sweeping the edges of the room first. Move the broom in a back and forth motion, making sure to get all the dirt and debris along the edges.
- Once you have swept the edges, start sweeping the rest of the room. Move the broom in a back and forth motion, working your way towards the door.
- Pay attention to corners and hard-to-reach areas. Use the broom to sweep the dirt and debris out from these areas.
- Once you have finished sweeping, use the dustpan to collect all the dirt and debris into a pile.
- Carefully pour the pile of dirt and debris into the garbage or compost bin.
- Rinse the broom and dustpan with water and let them dry.