Make Your Bed
- Start by removing any pillows, stuffed animals, or toys from your bed and placing them on the floor.
- Grab the sheets and blankets and pull them up to the top of the bed, making sure they are straight and even.
- Tuck the sheets and blankets under the mattress at the foot of the bed, making a tight and neat fold.
- Pull up the pillows and fluff them. Place them against the headboard.
- Arrange any stuffed animals or toys on top of the pillows or at the foot of the bed.
- Smooth out any wrinkles or bumps in the sheets, blankets, or comforter.