Skip to content
- Put on your rubber gloves to protect your hands.
- Squirt toilet bowl cleaner inside the bowl and let it sit for a few minutes.
- In the meantime, wipe down the rim, lid, and water tank.
- Sanitize the outside of the toilet, including outside of the bowl and the floor around the base.
- Use the scrub brush to scrub the inside of the bowl, paying extra attention to any stains or buildup.
- Once you've cleaned everything, flush the toilet to rinse away any remaining cleaner or debris.